tetibe nak sharing2 recipe
malas takda masa nak bisnes kan..
so sesiapa yang nak, make yourself. =P
basically, it's not my own recipe pun.
i took from kak dzurliza's blog.
240ml fresh milk/what ever milk
2 tsp vinegar (white colour)
4 tsp red colouring (not necessarily 4, make it 2 or 3 pun okay)
k all these, mix together n put aside for 15-30 mins
Sift 250gm plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 table spoon cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
sift them in one bowl
280gm castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 grade C eggs
2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp soda bicarb
1) preheat oven dulu 160 celcius for about 15 mins
2) beat ingredient C until fluffy (without eggs)
3) mix eggs in one by one
4) continue beat until fluffy and white (almost)
5) mix ingredient A & B secara selang seli. Cont beatin' till all of them r well mixed.
6) in another bowl or anything, mix ingredient D n yeah.. u'll hear the hissing sound. put them in the mixer too. mix for another one minute n there u are!
**this recipe enuff for a square of 7 inches mould.
or 22 cupcakes.
oh, bake for about 35 mins until masak lah. (usually took around 45 mins for whole cake. depends on ur oven)
last week i did this cake for my granny's birthday
since i used 10x10" mould, i multiplied the recipe by 1.5. (if u wanna make it thicker, do 2 batter. meaning, everything up there, times 2)
someone asked me bout the crumble things on top of the cake, actually u can used any kind of cake. supposedly, i took a small cup of the batter n bake it in a cupcake papercup, but i forgot. till i finished everything, i realised i didnt keep any cake for deco. so i used any sponge cake mix n coloured them red. and hancur2kan. like u do scrambled egg. =D
well, the wordings are of course my precious marshmallow fondant. (yang saya nak habiskan)
to not make it looked plain and boring, i added strawberries. so not necessary actually.
n tadaa~ =D it weighted more than 3.5kg.